Guayabera in Victoria 120 by Thomas Mason Bespoke
Victoria 120 is the double-twisted indigo fabric,ideal for a precious and versatile denim shirt. The twisted yarns give the garment better performance and greater resistance, while their fineness allows the creation of a very high quality shirt, whose softness and wearability improve with time.
- Michelin Semi Spread Collar
- One Button Angle Cuff
- Soft Collar & Cuff fuseable interlining
- 100% Italian Chambray
- Bakerloo Natural M.O.P ( Mother of Pearl) buttons
- Please allow up to 4 weeks from when we receive your measurements for the shirt to ship to you.
- Proudly hand-cut and entirely Made in Miami.
As the order comes in, we make every garment to order therefore we do not offer a refund or exchange option.
It is essential that you follow our measurement guide to guarantee the desired results. I‘m always available to field any questions via email, text, or IG. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any sizing or general enquiries.
Wash and care instructions:
Wash in cold water and hang dry. The more you send it to the dry cleaners or you put inside the dryer the more it will shrink and the shorter the life span of the shirt.
We will always try to get your products to you as quickly as possible please allow up to 4 weeks to ship out to you.