Cavallery twill was traditionally used for hardwearing clothes, such as riding breeches - hence the association with British cavalry officers. Thomas Mason Cavallery is a 100% cotton 80/2 version of the fabric suitable for heavier shirts, especially for cooler weather.
- Collar Choice: Semi Spread, Button down or Vintage Point Collar
- Cuff Choice: Button or Double
- Front: Smooth or Pleat
- Back: Smooth, Single Pleat, Box Pleat, Darts.
- Interlining of Choice: Unlined, Soft, Medium, Hard
- Pocket Upon Request
- 100 % Cotton by Thomas Mason
- 80/2 x 80/2 yarns
- M.O.P ( Mother of Pearl) buttons
- Proudly hand-cut & entirely Made in Miami.
As the order comes in, we make every garment to order therefore we do not offer a refund or exchange option.
It is essential that you follow our measurement guide to guarantee the desired results. I‘m always available to field any questions via email, text, or IG. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any sizing or general enquiries.
WASH + CARE:
Wash in cold water and hang dry. The more you send it to the dry cleaners or you put inside the dryer the more it will shrink.
We will always try to get your products to you as quickly as possible please allow up to 4 weeks for items to be shipped out once we have your measurements.